Christmas Message, Hyeji's choir concert, and Foster's 1st birthday

 Christmas Message    

I found this video on Youtube when I was looking for a devotional for my final institute class of the semester.  I felt the spirit so strongly as I watched the different scenes from the life of the Savior.  Watching each of the people that played a part in the greatest event to ever happen on this earth filled my heart with a special feeling for each one of them.  As you watch the video, think about what each of the people in this story means to you.  

O Come, Emmanuel

Events

Roy took Hyeji to her choir concert.  I was finishing up my institute class, Dan was at a work party, and Jieun was home under the weather.  Grandpa enjoys watching his grandkids perform.


Hyeji is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman

Clip from Hyeji's choir concert.  I had to really look to find Hyeji in the group, but she is there!


Foster's first birthday


Jennie had a birthday party to celebrate Foster's first birthday.  Her cousin on Jordan's side is also turning one, so they had a double birthday party out on 13300 South.  Roy and Caitlyn went together.  I stayed home because I have been fighting the "roller coaster cold" for the past month or so.  It's a roller coaster cold because, as soon as I'm sure I'm better, I find myself at the bottom again.  (Lucky for Roy I was feeling well enough to give my lesson in Gospel Doctrine today, so he didn't have to do it.  I didn't feel well enough to sing with the choir, though).

Foster and Yuli



Foster with Doyeon, Yuli and Hyeji;  Foster and her mom with the rag doll grandma made her
Foster with her cousin Everett and her Aunt Arianna, Jennie and Jordan; 
                                                                                     Foster with her first birthday cake



Dan, Hyeji, Roy, Doyeon Jennie
Caitlyn, Foster, Yuna and Jordan



At church on Sunday.  Roy and I gave Foster the Minnie Mouse outfit before she
was born.  It's a 6-9 month.  I think Jennie forgot about it. 
 It's a good thing she's really tiny for her age.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baptism of Maverick Roy Rasband (February 24, 2024)

Scriptural Thought

Ruby's baptism, Foster's baby blessing, and the Jackson's are in town