Covid has reared its ugly head

 President Gordon B Hinkley said, "The family is divine, it was instituted by our Heavenly Father.  It encompasses the most sacred of all relationships.  Only through its organization can the purposes of the Lord be fulfilled." 

 So many in the world are choosing to move away from this basic and important organization.  Many are choosing to not marry, or not have children.  Some are even choosing same-sex marriage.  Our society is starting to see the effects of such choices.

I love our family and I am committed to do what it takes to keep our relationships strong and to keep our family united.  

I am so grateful that my children have a desire to marry and have children and to safeguard their families.  In these pictures of our newest grandbabies you can see heaven.  


Camden (2 months)

Yuli (1 month)

This has been a difficult week with having Covid.  Roy thinks he has it too, but he hasn't retested since he tested negative last Wednesday.  All my routines have gone by the wayside.  Even prayer and scripture study has proven difficult without a working brain.  At least I can commiserate with Christine as she is going through the same thing.  I am not terribly lonely, as some people are who go through this without anyone by their side, but I am a little lonely not being able to see my children and grandchildren.  I can definitely sympathize with those who are feeling isolated and alone during this pandemic.  

Today has been very busy since our Ward Conferences started today.  As I am the president of the stake  YW, I felt required to fulfill all my responsibilities.  It all went fine, but now that it's over, I'm exhausted.  Our theme was "Drawing the Power of Jesus Christ into our Lives."  

I hope the rest of you can stay healthy and stay free of this virus.  I didn't have it nearly as badly as some, but it has wiped me out nevertheless.  Stay safe.  I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baptism of Maverick Roy Rasband (February 24, 2024)

Scriptural Thought

Ruby's baptism, Foster's baby blessing, and the Jackson's are in town